What do you think your purpose in life is

 I believe everyone has the exact same purpose when they’re born, living life, just living life I believe you’re supposed to choose your own purpose when you grow up. If everyone on earth was sent to earth with a purpose by god to do a certain thing then why would he give people a purpose to murder, steal, do horrible things to children he loves. I’m not saying god just sent us here for no reason but I find it hard to believe that he gave every person on earth a purpose if that were to be true there would be no reason to even live, you’re being controlled by a pre-destined choice before you were even born which gives life in general zero meaning. Some people never even find out their purpose because they choose to never take risks and live by the books until death. I believe that everyone has no purpose when they’re born, they have to figure it out theirselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lit/Comp Reflection 8/30/22